The safety and well-being of our customers, staff, and the community we serve is our utmost priority.
As we continue to follow the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) threat, CareerSource Central Florida (CSCF) has taken preventive measures recommended by the government and health authorities to ensure we are taking the right actions to keep our community safe.
Therefore we want to share with the following important information:
- Beginning Wednesday, March 18th, all CareerSource Central Florida locations will not be open until March 31st. However, CSCF staff will be working virtually to continue delivering the best level of service possible.
- Monday, March 16 – March 31, 2020: Osceola and Lake Career Centers
- Tuesday, March 17 – March 31, 2020: Downtown Admin Office
- Wednesday, March 18 – March 31, 2020: Southeast, West and Seminole Career Centers
- Our CSCF Contact Center will continue to be available at 1-800-757-4598 Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, to support customer needs and help them continue to receive assistance.
- If the COVID-19 crisis has impacted your business, the Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) offers the Short Time Compensation Program. This program is a voluntary employer program designed to help employers maintain their staff by reducing the weekly working hours during temporary slowdowns instead of temporarily laying off employees. Read more about the program requirements here.
We will continue monitoring the situation and will provide ongoing updates on our website and our social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate these unprecedented times. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!