CareerSource Central Florida (CSCF) is committed to serving you during this unprecedented time. We are here to help support career seekers, businesses and community partners in navigating the impact of the COVID-19 crisis to the workforce industry and to our community.
CSCF has continued virtual services in order to keep staff and customers safe. It seems prudent at this time to extend the date that we are providing virtual services until at least Friday,
May 1. We will continue to follow the state and local government mandates, and if
there are any changes to the reopening date, we will communicate that as soon as it is known.
We are privileged to help Central Floridians get back to work and have initiated new virtual offerings, in addition to our usual services, that can give you more tools to take advantage of during this time.
Our Career Consultants will work with you in a 1:1 consultation and:
- Update your resume or LinkedIn profile
- Help you practice virtual interviewing skills
- Give you an individualized career plan to re-enter the workforce or connect you to an internship opportunity
- Refresh your job search skills
- Connect you to businesses hiring right now
Take advantage of a series of virtual workshops designed to provide the same engaging and interactive experiences as our one-on-one appointments — all without leaving home.
Participation is limited so don’t delay in registering for the next workshop!
- 10 Tips for a Stellar Resume
- 10 Tips for Acing a Virtual Interview
- Rocking your LinkedIn Profile