In addition to our enhanced safety precautions, including limiting entry ways and conducting visitor screenings, we have now implemented additional, temporary visitor restrictions to further ensure the safety of those in our care. At this time, visitors are not allowed in the hospital, except for the exceptions at the link noted below.
No visitors will be allowed at Oviedo Medical Center with the following exceptions:
- One (1) adult visitor, 18 years or older, per pediatric patient
- One (1) adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient in Labor & Delivery/Mother-Baby units
- One (1) adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient in ER
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient who is at or approaching “end of life” status
- One (1), adult visitor, 18 years or older, per patient who is disabled/elderly with safety needs
- Extenuating Circumstances, AOC will address on a case by case basis
We encourage loved ones to consider using technology – like FaceTime and other apps - to keep in close contact with patients while they are in the hospital instead of visiting in person.
We appreciate your understanding as we take these additional COVID-19 mitigation measures announced by the State of Florida and Seminole County for your protection and the safety of our patients and healthcare providers.
Click here for more COVID-19 information from Central Florida Regional Hospital and click here for information from Oviedo Medical Center