Are you looking to get out of the house and socialize with ambitious business-driven professionals? Do you enjoy building long-lasting community relationships while at work? Do you want to earn some pocket money while looking for a full-time career? Does the thought of helping small business managers and employees work better together bring you joy? Then you might be the perfect fit for our HR Advocate (Networking) role!
The HR Advocate role promotes the foundations of ACE Human Resources’ core values of a successful workforce to the local community: Accountability, Consistency, and Engagement. While this is a sales professional role, ACE HR’s standard sales process starts by building relationships in the community and growing trust with business managers and employees before any direct sales are extended. The HR Advocate (Networking) role specifically assists with physical representation at in-person, local networking events, virtual networking events, as well as in-person and virtual educational workshops.
This position is commission-based and the employment classification is independent contractor. A set commission fee per paid client will be discussed during the interview process.
ACE Human Resources’ Interview Process:
- Submit resume via Indeed
- Complete Indeed assessments
- Submit 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Submit sample of work (any sort of digital or hard copy of work-related media - videos, social media posts, graphs, stories - be creative!)
- Virtual Interview
- In-person Interview
- Contingent job offer
- Background check
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- To apply, go to: HR Advocate (Networking)