Shift Hours: Full-Time
Compensation Range: $70-90k/year
This position is 100% remote with 50% time spent traveling.
Seeking a VA Affairs Sales Coordinator; our ideal candidate has experience within the VA system and possesses a network of contacts. The VA Affairs Sales Coordinator represents the company and its values and services to medical facilities, medical practitioners, and community partners. They will execute community outreach/marketing projects/business development initiatives as directed by the VP of Business Development and National Outreach Director. They also directly liaise between the patients and medical practitioners, accessing Protected Health Information (PHI) of patients and advocating for effective treatment and care.
Must have strong selling, communication, networking skills with a deep passion for the company’s mission of providing behavioral health treatment to save and change patients’ lives.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with senior management, physicians, clinicians, admissions, and members of the business development team
- Travel via air or car to visit Veteran Affair Medical Centers and outpatient centers within regions in the United States or as designated.
- Assist with creating and strengthening referral relationships
- Assist with organizing and planning onsite facility-specific events and tours
- Ability to create and strengthen care coordination by working with clinical staff to effectively manage client care plans and communicate with family members on patient status.
- Organize quarterly CEU presentations and events and assist with facility specific conference registrations
This position will require detailed access to PHI and communication with providers involved in the treatment of the patient.
- Consistent communication with Case Management / DOA/ Ops/ Clinical/ Medical
Other Required Tasks:
- Flexible; eager to learn and work in fast-paced environments.
- Exercising professional judgment and discretion.
- Knowledge of treatment industry a plus
- Effective use of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Excellent project management, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, writing skills, communication and presentation skills including the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with senior levels of management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to travel and complete essential functions of the job, as described above, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Veteran Affairs Medical Centers throughout one’s region as assigned. Frequent travel.
- Experience working within the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs behavioral healthcare industry resulting in a strong presence and reputation among the VA is STRONGLY preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, sales, business or related field preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in business development, referral relations or relationship management required. Or case management, social work, social services highly preferred.
- Good driving record that meets safety and company insurance standards
- Proficiency establishing long-term relationships with referral sources; represent the company in marketing related activities
- Proficiency in sales and marketing
- Capable of establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Ability to manage independent projects and tasks
- Ability to travel locally and nationally (Approximately 50% travel)
The company offers great benefits including 401(k), paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement:
Sipley The Best, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to recruit, hire and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.