Bus Driver, CDL A/B and Passenger Endorsement
Part-Time, Full-Time | Day, evening, and night shifts available, weekdays and weekends | $20-25/hr | Orlando, FL 32805
Shift Hours: Part-Time, Full-Time
Location: Greyhound Bus Station, 555 John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32805
Compensation Range: $20-25/hour
Seeking a responsible, punctual, and polite bus driver to transport passengers along the company’s predetermined routes. Shifts exceed 8 hours in length and involve driving across the state of Florida and to Atlanta, Georgia. Our ideal candidate is a dutiful, organized, and friendly driver with a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with Passenger Endorsement (PE), and with a MINIMUM of 2 years experience as a motorcoach operator.
- Arrive punctually for your scheduled shifts
- Complete pre/post trip and Department of Transportation (DOT) required driver logs using the the Electronic Logging Device (ELD)
- Clock in for your shifts and record routes completed.
- Assist guests with scanning tickets and luggage through the Flix app.
- Guarantee a smooth and pleasant experience for passengers
- Interact with clients, coworkers, and supervisors with professionalism, respect, and dutifulness, representative of the Umbrella Buses company
- May need to stay overnight while completing long-distance shifts. The company provides reimbursement for expenses incurred; the reimbursement amount depends upon the agreed upon amount for each driver’s shift.
The candidate must be able to complete the job with or without reasonable accommodations. Essential functions of the job include transporting passengers, sitting for extended periods of time, loading and unloading luggage, and scanning tickets using company phones.
Umbrella Buses station in Orlando
Transporting passengers in company buses throughout entire state of FL and to Atlanta, Georgia.
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- MUST have Commercial Driver’s License(CDL) A or B, and MUST have Passenger Endorsement.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and dependable.
- At least 2 years experience as a motorcoach operator.
- Demonstrated skill and ability in safe, efficient driving practices and customer service skills in interactions with passengers.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Must be able to speak fluent English.
- Paid training
- Paid uniforms
- Full week’s worth of shifts, scheduled through the company’s app (When I Work)
- Fixed routes/schedules
- Sick leave and PTO
- Discounted bus tickets for family members
- Referral bonus of $500 after 3 months of employment
- Sign on bonus of $1,500 total given in 90 days in increments of $500.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement:
Umbrella Buses and Sipley The Best, LLC are equal opportunity employers. It is our policy to recruit, hire and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation