Bus Mechanic (CDL A or B)
Full-time | $25 - 27/hr | Morning/night shifts (Sunday-Saturday)
Shift Hours: Full-Time
Location: Greyhound Bus Station, 555 John Young Pkwy, Orlando, FL 32805
Compensation Range: $25-27+/hour (commensurate with experience)
Seeking responsible, detailed candidates experienced in repairing heavy-duty trucks or buses! Whether you have worked in a garage, at a repair depot, or in a warehouse, become a member of our family.
You’ll perform standard and complex repairs on our diesel fleet of buses, including:
Checkings and repairing belts, hoses, windshield wipers, lamp replacement, etc.
Checking and changing tires
The candidate must be able to complete the job with or without reasonable accommodations. Essential functions of the job include completing maintenance repairs, installation, and preventative maintenance.
Umbrella Buses station in Orlando
Required and Preferred Qualifications:
- MUST have CDL A or B and MUST have passenger endorsement to drive the motorcoach (experience with motorcoach driving is a plus).
- Mechanic and maintenance skills (bus maintenance experience is a plus)
- Willingness to work in a mechanical shop with moderate to loud noise levels
- Reliable, punctual, and hard-working
- Flexibility to work all shifts (including nights, mornings, and weekends)
- Paid training
- Paid uniforms
- Sick leave and PTO
- Discounted bus tickets for family members
- Referral bonus of $500 after 3 months of employment
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement:
Umbrella Buses and Sipley The Best, LLC are equal opportunity employers. It is our policy to recruit, hire and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation