(ORLANDO, FL) – Results from the latest Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX) customer survey revealed a 97% overall customer satisfaction rating. The CFX 2018 Customer Opinion Survey, conducted in December 2018, provided CFX an assessment of customer opinions on various issues and services as well as overall customer satisfaction among E-PASS and cash customers.
“Being a customer-driven organization is our number one priority,” said Jay Madara, Chairman, CFX. “We are pleased to know that our customers appreciate the many strategic investments we’ve made to deliver more benefits and conveniences to them.”
In the past three years to support its customer experience, CFX has:
- Created the first drive-up customer service lanes in the continental U.S., Reload, where motorists can get a free E-PASS or add funds with cash or credit to their E-PASS account from the convenience of their car,
- Launched E-PASS Xtra, a portable toll pass that works in 18 states including all toll roads from Florida to Maine and west to Illinois, and - Streamlined how E-PASS customers manage their accounts online.
Notable results from the customer survey include:
- 97 percent of E-PASS customers reported overall satisfaction.
- 92 percent said they would recommend E-PASS to friends and family.
- 93 percent said they choose tolled expressways because it saves time.
About the Central Florida Expressway Authority
CFX, an independent agency of the State of Florida, operates and maintains a regional network of expressways for 3 million residents of Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties and more than 72 million annual visitors to Central Florida. CFX’s 118-mile, user-funded system includes 815 center lane miles, 69 interchanges, 14 mainline toll plazas, 74 ramp toll plazas and 335 bridges and seven named expressways. On average, more than 1 million toll transactions are recorded daily, 85 percent of them electronically. CFX operates E-PASS, the first electronic toll collection system in Florida, with more than 400,000 E-PASS accounts. For more information, visit CFXway.com.