Saturday, Sept. 24 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
Flu vaccines available to everyone age 3 and older
$10 Publix gift card to all who get a vaccine at a Florida Blue Center
Annual Fall Festival – FREE Admission!
Kick off the Season and join us for our 3rd Annual Autumn Wellness Celebration! Come visit your local participating Florida Blue Center with your family and friends. Enjoy food, treats, special giveaways, and a variety of fun fall-themed activities. Plus, get your $0 flu shot or other vaccines with Walgreens and receive a $10.00 Publix gift card* at select locations.
Insurance cards from any carrier are welcome, but health insurance is not required.
In addition, Florida Blue members who get their Personal Health assessment completed on-site will also receive a special gift!*
*(While supplies last. Limit 1 per person.)
Saturday, September 24, 2022
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Events taking place at each of our six (6) Florida Blue Centers located throughout Central Florida.
Clermont (Lake County)
1450 Johns Lake Rd., Clermont, FL 34711, Phone: (352) 242-6800
Sanitas East Orlando (Orange County)
11750 E. Colonial Dr., Orlando, FL 32817, Phone: (407) 942-9893
Sanitas West Orlando (Orange County)
8849 W. Colonial Dr., Ocoee, FL 34761, Phone: (407) 942-9890
Winter Park (Orange County)
434 Orlando Ave., Winter Park, FL 32789, Phone: (321) 441-2020
Sanitas Kissimmee (Osceola County)
1307 E. Osceola Pkwy., Kissimmee, FL 34744, Phone: (407) 942-9896
Winter Haven (Polk County)
385 Cypress Gardens Blvd., Winter Haven, FL 33880, Phone: (863) 291-0140
- Flu shots available for persons ages 3 and older.
- Health and community resources will be available.
- Enjoy some fun Fall-themed family activities.
- The single dose bivalent COVID-19 booster vaccine will be available. This booster is designed to provide broad protection against COVID-19 and better protection against COVID-19 caused by the currently circulating Omicron variant.
- People with health insurance should bring their insurance cards with them, even from a carrier other than Florida Blue. Flu vaccines are covered at no cost for persons who do not have health insurance coverage.
- In addition to flu vaccines, also available are vaccines for pneumonia, shingles and TDAP. These additional vaccinations are covered at no cost by most health insurance plans or can be purchased by those without insurance.
- Appointments are encouraged, but not required. Schedule an appointment at: https://scheduler.floridablue.com/
- Masks are encouraged inside the Florida Blue Centers.