GuideWell, the parent company the state’s leading health insurer Florida Blue, is hiring 1,200 licensed health insurance agents in preparation for fall open enrollment. These are full-time temporary contractor positions will allow agents to work from home starting between June and September and continuing through December. The roles include a $17/hour wage as well as commissions. Candidates must have an active state health insurance sales license (the 215 or 240 license in Florida). Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested persons may apply for positions at careers.guidewell.com.
- GuideWell, parent company of Florida Blue, is hiring 1,200 licensed health insurance agents for 2020 Open Enrollment Period
- Full-time, temporary contractor roles through December.
- Work from home in Central Florida
- $17 an hour + commission
- Start dates are mid-June to early September
- License is called 215 or 240 in Florida. Will also accept comparable licenses from other states
- To apply for the positions, visit careers.guidewell.com.