As Central Florida has worked hard to reopen, businesses throughout the region are turning to the Seminole County Chamber as a great place to build their businesses. Over the past two months, nearly two dozen new businesses have joined the chamber in August and September.
Let’s take a moment to thank the following members who referred new members to our chamber the past few months. Remember, any member who refers a new member are entered into the Chamber Me Anything contest this month!
Thank you to the following members for your referrals:
- Diane Guercio, Holistic Beauty Center
- Kim Colegrove- Ladies 327 Supper Club
- Karen Kurta- Karen K Photo
- Wendy Taylor- Strategic Online Marketing (Two)
- Tony Smith -Mowbot
- Stuart Barks - Barks Law Firm
- Matt McMillan - McMillan Law Firm
- Shannon Snedaker -Snedaker Law
- Maureen Larocca, CenterState Bank
- Drew DeStefano, Lake Mary Life Publishing
And, perhaps most important, reach out to the new businesses below, welcome them to the chamber and utilize their goods and services if you can.
- Epigenesis Training Center
- Fig's Prime
- Huang Acupuncture
- Samiyah Ali PA
- Sunshine State Threads
- Mowbot of Orlando
- The Back Porch
- Reliance AV
- Sala Graphics, Inc.
- A Trinity Counseling Center, LLC.
- Talos Health Solutions
- J Sterling's Massage and Facial Spa
- AVL Essentials LLC
- Liz Weiss
- Alena Rivera - Realtor
- Young Life Seminole County
- New York Life
- Heart of Florida United Way
- KashTech LLC
- Shannon Riva Realtor at Coldwell Banker Realty