Recognizing Seminole County's Best Businesses
Congratulations to the 2020 Nominees:
Bitman O’Brien & Morat, PLLC
Blue Star Air Conditioning
Christian HELP Foundation, Inc.
Credit Repair of Florida
Cutting Edge Signs and Visuals
Edward Jones, Brendan Jones
Fairwinds Credit Union
Gave Irrigation Services Inc
Girl Scouts of Citrus Council
Hearts, Hands & Hope
HOPE Helps, Inc.
J. Wayne Miller
Lake Mary Life Publishing
Logan Eye Care
Markham Woods Neighbors & Community Corner
My Sanford Magazine
One Florida Bank
OsteoStrong Lake Mary
Pace Brantley School
Prime Services LLC
Pro Inspect Solutions
Proficiency Background Services
Seminole Science Charter School
Servpro of North Seminole County
South Seminole Business & Storage
STRATEGIC Accounting & Consulting
Tech Rage IT
The Jewish Pavilion and Orlando Senior Help Desk
The Orlando Law Group
The Sharing Center
Veritas Recruiting Group, LLC
The winners for each category will be announced at the event!
Thank you to our event sponsors!
Orlando Sanford International Airport
Join us in supporting Seminole County Public Schools this month by bringing school supplies to any Chamber Event in August!
As we reopen Seminole County, our top priority is the safety of all our members and guests. After all, you can't provide jobs and grow our economy while you are sick.
We're confident that with your help, we can keep our community working and allow us to provide the networking and relationship-building events you have loved for years.
For now, our event guidelines will be:
- All host venues will be adhering to current guidelines regarding setup and cleaning schedules
- All Council meetings are now RSVP mandatory so we can comply with venue capacities and a socially-distanced setup
- Masks, fist bumps and elbow rubs are encouraged, handshakes and hugs are discouraged
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in
- Temperatures may be scanned at check-in. If anyone has a temperature over 100 degrees, they will not be admitted.
Plus, we trust that you will stay home if you (or someone in your household) has
- Had a fever in last 24 hours
- Had a cough, congestion or runny nose
- Have been exposed to someone who tested positive in the past two weeks.
By following these simple regulations, we know we will be able to have great meetings and networking and open Seminole County safely!
*All Event tickets are non-refundable
Attendance at or participation in SCC meetings and events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to SCC's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, videoptapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of all events and activities