Registration is now CLOSED.
The State of the County Luncheon, hosted in partnership with the Seminole County Board of County Commissioners, highlights Seminole County's past achievements, present successes and future opportunities.
Don't miss the opportunity to network with fellow Chamber members, business leaders, and elected officials!
Dress: Business Attire
Thank you to our Sponsors:
The Orlando Law Group
Interested in sponsoring this event? Contact Rebekah Arthur at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*All Event tickets are non-refundable
As we reopen Seminole County, our top priority is the safety of all our members and guests. After all, you can't provide jobs and grow our economy while you are sick.
We're confident that with your help, we can keep our community working and allow us to provide the networking and relationship-building events you have loved for years.
For now, our event guidelines will be:
- All host venues will be adhering to current guidelines regarding setup and cleaning schedules
- All Council meetings are now RSVP mandatory so we can comply with venue capacities and a socially-distanced setup
- Masks, fist bumps and elbow rubs are encouraged, handshakes and hugs are discouraged
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in
- Temperatures may be scanned at check-in. If anyone has a temperature over 100 degrees, they will not be admitted.
Plus, we trust that you will stay home if you (or someone in your household) has
- Had a fever in last 24 hours
- Had a cough, congestion or runny nose
- Have been exposed to someone who tested positive in the past two weeks.
By following these simple regulations, we know we will be able to have great meetings and networking and open Seminole County safely!
Attendance at or participation in SCC meetings and events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to SCC's use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee's image or voice in photographs, video tapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of all events and activities