*Registration Must be Completed in Advance to Attend, Payment Will NOT be Taken at the Door*
Registration will close at 9:30 AM on January 18, 2021
Longwood Council Lunch & Learn
Join the Longwood Council for a monthly Lunch & Learn meeting on the 3rd Monday of every month. This is another Seminole County Regional Chamber of Commerce benefit for you to network and connect with area businesses.
This Month's Subject:
I-4 Ultimate Project Update
Lunch will be provided.
Socks (all sizes)
Full Sized Hygiene Items:
(Soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.)
Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
Razors & Razor Blades
Click the Facebook link to follow our page!
If you would like to attend as a guest, contact Kristi Peacock, Membership Account Executive at 407-708-4608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As we reopen Seminole County, our top priority is the safety of all our members and guests. After all, you can't provide jobs and grow our economy while you are sick.
We're confident that with your help, we can keep our community working and allow us to provide the networking and relationship-building events you have loved for years.
For now, our council guidelines will be:
- All host venues will be adhering to current guidelines regarding setup and cleaning schedules
- All Council meetings are now RSVP mandatory so we can comply with venue capacities and a socially-distanced setup
- Masks, fist bumps and elbow rubs are encouraged, handshakes and hugs are discouraged
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in
- Temperatures may be scanned at check-in. If anyone has a temperature over 100 degrees, they will not be admitted.
Plus, we trust that you will stay home if you (or someone in your household) has
- Had a fever in last 24 hours
- Had a cough, congestion or runny nose
- Have been exposed to someone who tested positive in the past two weeks.
By following these simple regulations, we know we will be able to have great meetings and networking and open Seminole County safely!
*All Event tickets are non-refundable
Attendance at or participation in SCC meetings and events constitutes an agreement by the registrant to SCC’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of all events and activities