At the Federal, State and County levels, Seminole County has had the honor of having tremendous elected officials who have worked together to create a great place to live work and play.
Your Elected Officials
The County is served by a Board of Commissioners representing each of the County's five districts. Elected by the County at large, each serves a four-year term and the terms are staggered.
The Board of County Commissioners is the legislative branch of county government and individual Commissioners serve as both legislative officers and fiscal representatives of the County. Acting in good faith and within their statutory authority, the Commissioners have wide discretion.
The multiple services of the Board of County Commissioners are provided by administrative departments and divisions under the direction of the County Manager.
Your county commission is:
Other local elected officials include:
- Congresswoman Stephanie Murphy
- State Senator David Simmons
- State Representative David Smith
- State Representative Joy Goff-Marcil
- State Representative Scott Plakon
- Supervisor of Elections Chris Anderson
- Property Appraiser David Johnson
- Sheriff Dennis Lemma
- Tax Collector Joel Greenberg
- Clerk of the Court Grant Maloy